– Full Name: Jennifer Hall
– Current Placement(s) in the JLLB? Kids in the Kitchen Chair-Elect
– What year did you join the JLLB? How many years is that? I joined JLLB in 2019 after transferring from JL Miami when I moved back to CA. I’ve been in the league for 4 years total.
– Where did you go to school and what degrees do you hold? Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, Bachelors in Journalism and Psychology; Cal State Fullerton, Masters in Clinical Psychology
– Which city did you grow up in and how’d you end up in Long Beach? I grew up in Orange County but moved to Long Beach when I finished graduate school and lived there for several years before moving to Miami. I always had a special place in my heart for LB (my dad grew up there as well) so when I moved back to So Cal and was deciding which league to transfer to I decided on JLLB so I could stay involved in the community there even though I don’t actually live in the city.
– Why did you join the JLLB? I joined initially to meet new people and give back to my community.
– What do you enjoy about membership in the JLLB? I love all the people I have met through the league. Everyone is so kind and giving and it is always so fun to work with them on various projects.
– What are your hobbies / what do you like to do for fun? I love hiking and photography. During the pandemic, I have really enjoyed exploring the Palos Verdes peninsula trails. I also love to cook, travel and spend time with my friends and family.
– Unique fun fact about you? I’ve been an avid skier/snowboarder since I was 5 years old.